Monday, October 25, 2010

An Update & A Quick Chocolate Mousse


My poor hubby has been too busy taking care of his injured wife! This has been 8th week of my accident and I've been told by my physiotherapist that it will take anywhere from 3 to 6 months to get my right arm back to normal!  It has been so difficult for me to sit at home, doing nothing!  I am still doing left hand typing but now am able to type faster. And I came up with this dessert that can be made even with one hand! Yay!

So here it is, another quick and tasty dessert that is ready in minutes, only requires 2 ingredients(!) to make and is 100% capable to wow anyone!  I accidently came up with this sweet treat when I had no sweets or chocolates in my home and hubby needs something sweet after every supper.  To satisfy his sweet tooth, I was going through the ingredients I had on hand and found Hunt's chocolate pudding cups!  Now I didn't want to serve him just that!  It's not me!  I HAD to personalized the pudding cups!  I always keep the tub of Cool Whip Lite in my freezer as I love to have my strawberries with it and I also make the cool mixed fruit custard using Cool Whip.  So I pulled out the tub and let it thaw for a few minutes.  Then, per 2 cups of chocolate pudding, I used 1 cup of Cool Whip, lightly folded it in the pudding and Voila! my signature dessert is ready for us to devour!  And again, this has become Mark's another favorite.  Don't we love it when family loves the dish we make and complement us on it?! 


Since I am not allowed or able to use my right hand, can't chop anything.  I guess I've just thought of another delicious and easy recipe!  Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Looks really cute...I would love to grab one cup...:)

    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lizy ,
    its really good to c u after along gap ...how is ur hand now ??take care ...this mousese looks very delicious ..yummy

    Satya
    http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy,

    Hoe you are better now..The mousse looks so yummy dear...Can i have a bowl please!!:)

    Dr.Sameena@

    www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad u feel better now Lizy..take care..

    Super delicious and droolworthy chocolate mousse..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lizy..long time..how you been..glad to know you are feeling better now..take care!
    Chocolate mousse looks incredible..totally irresistible for a chocoholic like me:)

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete