Sunday, November 17, 2013

Personalized Chocolate Cupcakes








I bought this cool machine that bakes individual cup cakes in different floral shapes. It is just perfect for entertaining. Even for a small family like mine, when I don’t want to bake a whole cake, this comes in handy. No waste, no fuss, no heat. Yes, no heat because there is no pre heating of oven is required. So for a big green energy  buff like myself, this is a perfect machine. It was on sale on our last trip to Orlando at one of these stores and I had to grab it. It makes perfect, bite sized cup cakes that I would like to eat myself. Perfectly portioned for me. So here it is, one chocolate cup cake recipe that is my favourite.




Personalized cupcakes
Ingredients
1 cups AP flour
½ tsp baking soda
A pinch of salt
A pinch of baking powder
1/4 cup hot water
½ cup oil
1/4 cup baking cocoa
1 cups sugar
1 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

How to:
In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients
In a small bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Heat up the machine(don’t have one, no worries. Pre heat the oven to 350°F. line the muffin tray with paper liners and proceed as usual.)
Pour the dry ingredients into wet ingredients and on low speed of the hand held mixer, mix for about 2 minutes or until fully blended.
Divide the batter equally into machine cups or muffin cups.
Bake for about 5 minutes in the machine, for about 20 minutes in the oven.
Cool completely on a rack and serve.
Enjoy!
I had this with my favourite latte!

No comments:

Post a Comment